The Book People have two great box sets- Winnie the Pooh and the Mr Men which would make a fanstic Christmas present for any youngsters.
The Winnie the Pooh box set includes 30 of AA Milne’s beautiful stories of Pooh, Piglet, Owl and co. The Book People are selling them for a great discount, at £30 (was £149.99- saving £119.99). The box set includes the following titles:
- Winnie-the-Pooh and some Bees, Pooh Goes Visiting & Pooh and Piglet nearly catch a Woozle, Owl becomes and author, Eeyore has a birthday, Kanga and Baby Roo Come to the Forest;
- An Expotition to the North Pole, Piglet is entirely surrounded by water, Christopher Robin gives a Party, Eeyore loses a tail, A House is Built at Pooh Corner, Tigger comes to the Forest, A Search is organdized, Tiggers don’t climb trees, Rabbit has a busy day;
- Pooh invents a new game, Tigger is unbounced, Piglet does a very grand thing, Eeyore finds the Wolery, Christopher Robin and Pooh come to an enchanted place, Pooh’s Poems, Christopher Robin returns to the Forest, Rabbit organises almost everything, The Spelling Bee, Piglet meets a Heffalump, It Stops raining for ever, Pooh goes in search of honey, Everybody learns something, The Game of Cricket, Tigger Dreams of Africa, The Harvest Festival.
The Mr Men box set includes 50 of Roger Hargreaves fantastic tales of the Mr Men. The Book People are selling the books for £30 (was £125 saving £95). The titles include:
- Mr Lazy, Mr Bounce, Mr Bump, Mr Fussy, Mr Wrong, Mr Sneeze
- Mr Slow, Mr Strong, Mr Grumpy, Mr Mischief, Mr Cool, Mr Rude, Mr Messy, Mr Silly
- Mr Uppity, Mr Cheerful, Mr Impossible, Mr Mean, Mr Rush, Mr Muddle, Mr Worry
- Mr Dizzy, Mr Small, Mr Chatterbox, Mr Daydream, Mr Brave, Mr Quiet, Mr Clumsy, Mr Topsy-Turvy
- Mr Grumble, Mr Jelly, Mr Good, Mr Perfect, Mr Forgetful, Mr Skinny, Mr Funny
- Mr Birthday, Mr Tickle, Mr Busy, Mr Noisy, Mr Nosey, Mr Clever, Mr Greedy, Mr Snow
- Mr Nonsense, Mr Happy, Mr Nobody, Mr Tall, Mr Christmas and Mr Men 12 Days of Christmas